What is a revolution without revoltionary literature. These are some things that we think you should read. In association with Amazon, you can buy them by simply following the links that are their names. If you buy the books through those links, we get money to help fund the forces at the front. Note that we do not expect to actually make any money off of this program, though it would be nice to be able to fill up the gas tank with free money from Amazon. Remeber, a good revolutionary makes use of his or her public library.
- The Illuminatus Trilogy by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson -- You like conspiracy theories do ya? What if every conspiracy theory that you had ever heard was true? Would you like that? Then you'd like this novel that has about as much in common with the X-files as the Freemasons have with the Roman Catholic church...I fear I've already said too much.
- Cosmic Trigger: The Final Secret of the Illuminati Vol. 1, Cosmic Trigger: Down to Earth Vol. 2, Cosmic Trigger: My Life After Death Vol. 3 by Robert Anton Wilson -- This trilogy explores many of the same things that the Illuminatus novel explores, but in a nonfiction, more...perhaps scholarly, way.
- The Motorcycle Diaries by Ernesto Che Guevara -- A book about another roving revolutionary, this describes Che's motorcycle trip around South America as he developed many of his political beliefs. The only difference between him and us is that he didn't have a rock'n'roll band...instead, he did more honorable things like care for lepers.
- A Confederacy of Dunces by John Kennedy Toole -- Ignatius Reilly had "Autonomous Footsoldier" written all over him..."Don't let the desktop revolution pass you by."
- The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test by Tom Wolfe -- Yet another roving band of Merry Pranksters (this idea of ours isn't that original, is it?). This one had all the makings of a rock'n'roll band without actually being a rock'n'roll band.
- Zero: The Biography of a Dangerous Idea by Charles Seife, The Nothing That Is: A Natural History of Zero by Robert Kaplan -- The first step on your journey to autonomy is zero. Learn about the time before zero, where zero came from, and what zero can do for you.
Have you read all of these books and need something else? Is there a book that you have been meaning to buy? Well, there's good news: you can still give us some of the profits. Just search for the book (or movie or cd...so many choices) with this search box and prove yourself a real Autonomous Footsoldier. Everybody wins.